Underground Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skye Princess, Skye, Little Girl etc

2 posters

Go down

Skye Princess, Skye, Little Girl etc Empty Skye Princess, Skye, Little Girl etc

Post by Skye Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:00 am

Hi! Im Skye and im one of the current UGG Staff members. Im currently running the Grpahics Forum, Bleach RP and some of the music and Bands forum. Please feel free to contact me about any of these forums! I'll be glad to help!

So, Im 18 Years old and im currently living in Australia. I have travelled overseas to Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Germany, Austria, Holland, Italy and Ireland. Im planning to go to New Zealand, England, China and America before I die. =) . Im currently completing Year 11 and a Cert II in Information Technology. Next year im going to be doing a Cert IV in Graphics, Cert III in IDM, and a Cert IV in Business Studies at TAFE. I love manga and anime. Bleach in my favourite, but i love Ninja Scroll, Laputa, Grave of the Fireflies, Howls Moviing Castle, One Peice, Deathnote, Zatch Bell, Full Metal Alchemist, Trinity Blood, and Elfen Leid. I love to play games and currently own an Original Atari, PS2, Nintendo DS Lite, Xbox 360 and Gameboy Advance DS. My favourite Games are Gun (xbox 360), Fable ( xbox), Fable II ( xbox 360) Halo 3 (xbox 360), Kingdom Hearts I and II ( ps2) Bleach ( DS Lite) and Lilo and Stich (GBA).

Hope to get to know you all. =) Keep Smiling . Skye xx
Skye
Skye

http://www.myspace.com/bubs_munchkin

Back to top Go down

Skye Princess, Skye, Little Girl etc Empty Re: Skye Princess, Skye, Little Girl etc

Post by Little Flower Pixie Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:22 am

Welcome?
Little Flower Pixie
Little Flower Pixie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum